If you’re in the Phoenix area (or want to get out of the cold for a while over Presidents’ Day Weekend), please mark your calendar for February 18 and the Women Entrepreneur’s Small Business Boot Camp. I will be among 12 presenters that day – my topic being, “Increase Your Author-Ity: How Publishing a Book Can Help You Build Your Brand!”
- No theory, philosophy, or fluff!
- Get the ammunition you need to succeed
- A full day of education, motivation and celebration
- Meet and network with hundreds of women in business
- Select from 9 informative workshops
- Enjoy 3 keynote presentations
- Get resources from 50 sponsors and exhibitors
- Continental breakfast, lunch and snack breaks provided
- Charity raffle with valuable prizes
Please join me to soak up the knowledge and experience of fantastically successful local business experts who will share relevant, valuable tricks, tips and tools about social media, selling, marketing, customer service, networking, collaboration, writing and much more, to help your business grow and make money.
March into 2012 with new ideas and knowledge for success!
Network | Profit | Transform | Create | Learn
Develop | Lead | Strengthen | Build | Focus | Enjoy | Donate
Register TODAY at womenbusinessbootcamp.com or call 602.828.1177.
We welcome and encourage your thoughtful, courteous comments below.
Visit Write | Market | Design to download your Marketing Skills Evaluation. This will help you determine how close you are to SBM* status, and where you may need a little extra boost.
*Savvy Book Marketer